new lockit release in china!!

ah_tracy

love + be yourself
Jun 13, 2011
Hey guys, is this bag release in your country yet? If so, would you buy this bag?

I hope she will come to NZ....I can't wait to see her....:cool:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 343
It is a stunning bag in person. I actually bought this but sadly I returned it as it was a little smaller than I had hoped.

Oh she has already released in the states? I couldn't find her in US LV website?? Went the Australia website, still, no update! duh!

It looked really big on china website tho!!?? I seriously couldn't wait to see her in person!! :smile:

About a month ago, I tore the page out of my Elle magazine with that bag advertised. I would totally buy it!

I've tried twice to upload the picture, but it's taking forever. I will try to post it later today. In case someone else wants to find it, it's a lady sitting in the back of a cab with a pug on an LV fleece blanket (what it looks like).

how big was it approx? the pic seems like the size of the bigger Alma...? do you remember the price? thx

We may be talking about two different bags. I purchased the Fetish Lockit MM which was an LE and the price was $3050.00 USD. I'm not sure if this is the same bag or not, it does appear larger than the one I bought. Mine was close to the size of the Vernis Alma PM.

We may be talking about two different bags. I purchased the Fetish Lockit MM which was an LE and the price was $3050.00 USD. I'm not sure if this is the same bag or not, it does appear larger than the one I bought. Mine was close to the size of the Vernis Alma PM.

The size is 38 x 31 x 17cm. You could go the china's website to search for lockit. Or click this link ( I hope you could brown it) ....

http://www.louisvuitton.cn/front/#/zhs_CN/产品系列/女士/手提包/products/Lockit-中号手袋-MONOGRAM-M40606

I hope this help. :P