New Lockhearts for Fall

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looks like Lockheart updated their home page and added these lovelies. Unfortunately their page does not list any other info... I guess you will have to contact them.

What do you think?

http://www.lockheart.com/

Attached Files:

2. I cannot wait to get the eggplant snake satchel, wow, is it out yet?

3. oops, forgot to say that I already own the brogan with the bow...but not in silver. Love the bag so much.

4. I love bags with bows and I love this one in particular - which colour is yours? It looks like a gorgeous style.

5. I am so guilt. I bought it in a deep chocolate first, and then I saw the grey and black one on TPF and I bought that one too! I think I will carry this bag for a long time. It holds everything, and when I took the stuffing out, it got very soft and smooshy. I love the leather.

6. That silver bag is to die for!!!! I need one...where do I get it??

7. saw one yesterday at Nordstroms at Westside Pavillion in Westwood.

8. Those bags are gorgeous! :tup:

9. Love this one in particular! :heart: Please let me know when you see them at Nordstrom.

10. The purple is bag is tdf! I love the small buckle detail on the front. Anyone know how much this will set me back? TIA.

11. I love the bag with the bow! Where can you buy Lockheart bags online?

12. never see them much online, which is too bad...then I would really be in even more trouble!

13. ahh i love the silver one!!!!

14. Just when I tell myself I won't buy anymore Lockhearts until my finances improve, I see these wonderful bags and want one of each!!! Why oh why do they have to be so very beautiful? I think they are way better looking than some of the much more expensive brands. Love my Lockhearts!

15. The silver one and the purple one make my heart palpitate.