New little things

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should you Spend or Save Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am trying to cool it on buying bags, in fact i returned two today to the PX, because i didn't foresee myself using them in a timely fashion, and we only have ninety days to make returns.

But I did get two little beauties they both came in the mail today!!

First off:
    She is way bigger than i orginally thought, it isnt a "mini" lol. But shes still too cute for words!

[​IMG]

and secondly this little gem is thanks to the sweetest person ever! Italiahaircolor!

[​IMG]

I love this ^ the print is so cool i think!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Awesome!!! Do enjoy:biggrin:

3. super cute!!! i love all things pink!!!

4. I love them! I have the makeup bag in the pink Coach pattern, I need that matching coin purse!

5. Love the mini-it IS big! And the coin purse is soooo cute!

6. Thanks ladies! I love the coin purse! it makes me smile everytime i see it

7. I'm so glad you like it! It's nothing but adorable!!

8. The new Poppy - looks like a medium skinny!!! She is cute!!!
    Very cute Kisslock!!!
    Congrats on both!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

9. congrats!!

10. Super cute..♥

11. I love the print too on that kisslock!

12. oh wow, I didn't expect to see that one when I clicked on this reveal, it's super cute!!! Your nail polish is pretty, too.

13. Really sweet.....both of them..congrats! :smile: