New little boutique goodies!

Jul 25, 2007
OK - the only thing I plan to buy from the boutique anymore - adorable little goodies that I just cant resist! And look how pretty they are going to look on my magenta convertible tote. Every time I look at it, I am loving this bag more and more - Im really glad I went out of my "comfort zone" with this one!!

Attachments

• magenta daffodil ebay 024.JPG
    magenta daffodil ebay 024.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 161
  • magenta daffodil ebay 028.JPG
    magenta daffodil ebay 028.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 197
OOO I absolutely love your new goodies! That ponytail scarf is one of my absolute favorites, and that flower is just too cute! They will look great with your new bag! Congrats!

OMG - Donnalynn, I wanted that scarf but it didn't look good in my hair as a headband and I couldn't think of any other reason for it, but you just gave me one. Sorry, I may have to copy off of you!

I agree on only buying the accessories anymore at Boutique, though!

the scarf and fob are the only things I'm ever gonna get at the Boutique as well. And those two are my favorites! Great choices! They look gorgeous on your bag too. Congrats!

Is that the pink daffodil that was mentioned in the upcoming key fobs thread? Everyone was wondering why it's pink & not yellow? I'm glad to finally see it. Whatever kind of flower it is, it goes perfect with your bag.

I was kinda wondering why they called it a daffofil too - all the daffodils Ive ever seen were yellow/orange, but whatever! It was the one flower charm that I liked the best. The others are pretty, but this one was the most obvious in looking like a flower, not too abstract.