NEW Limited Edition Taipei Knot - 50 pcs only

TDL

Dec 19, 2008
For the past year or so, we've seen the NYC Cabat, India Knot, Moscow Clutch... Here is the latest city-inspired limited release from BV in conjunction with the opening of the latest boutique. Presenting the Taipei Knot. I was just there in January and this particular store was still under construction... may be time for a return trip :graucho: Oh and for the curious, it costs NT$128,000 (approx. US$4K).

(From Luxury-Insider.com; March 18, 2010)

http://www.luxury-insider.com/Curre...ta-Celebrates-Boutique-Opening-in-Taipei.aspx

Bottega Veneta Celebrates New Boutique in Taipei
By William Stolerman

Bottega Veneta has opened a new boutique in Taipei and celebrated the occasion by designing a limited edition Knot handbag. Located in the Bellavita mall, the store spans 3,200-square feet and offers a broad range of Bottega Veneta products, including men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, small leather goods, handbags, luggage, fine jewelry, porcelain and furniture.

Marco Bizzarri, the President and CEO of Bottega Veneta, said: “The new Bottega Veneta store at the Bellavita enhances our ability to provide customers in Taipei with optimal service and an exceptional retail experience.” Every aspect of the boutique has been hand-made and to celebrate the opening, Bottega Veneta has created a limited edition Knot handbag. Each one will be numbered and bear the inscription “Taipei 2010”.

“The Knot is a Bottega Veneta signature,” says Creative Director Tomas Maier. “The opening of the new store in Bellavita provides us an opportunity to celebrate the sophistication and energy of Taipei with a special Knot inspired by the city.”

The patchwork surface of the bag comprises 25 separate pieces of leather, and sports shades of yolk, cigar, and truffle. Available in an edition of 50, the Taipei Knot will be sold solely through the Bellavita store.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BVTK1.jpg
    BVTK1.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 1,176
It matches my zip cosmetic case! :biggrin: Stunning.

Ranag you should save yourself a bundle and get the cosmetic case and you can use it as a clutch as I have. :graucho:

I can't believe they didn't make a wallet. :shrugs:

It matches my zip cosmetic case! :biggrin: Stunning.

Ranag you should save yourself a bundle and get the cosmetic case and you can use it as a clutch as I have. :graucho:

I can't believe they didn't make a wallet. :shrugs:

Thank you Bichon Lover - A voice of sanity...lol I saw the cosmetic case and the coin case - cute! ;)

When I read the first price (NT$128,000) I nearly fainted! In USD, it's not cheap, but the 128 K took my breath away!

How cool would it be to have the bag and the Knot??!! Plus the cosmetic case:smile: