New limited edition scarf

MaiTai

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
I read this article in the british Vogue on my flight to London last week. The next day I saw the orange bordered scarf on display at H in Sloane Street.
They had several CWs, each one was the 179th out of 200. Very nice touch, as their address is 179 Sloane Street.

P.S. IRL they look incredibly luminous - sadly the pics don't do them any justice

attachment.php

Attachments

• LMH044.jpg
    LMH044.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 986
I read about those scarves Maitai:heart:
Next time you come to London, try and arrange a meet, I know its easier said than done.
Actually, you probably get to London more than me :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Yes, thats me crying loads!!
Arent they terrible expensive??
Are they the Albers scarves???

littleblackbag, I so wish it would be mine!!

Raz, yes, next time we must meet!! You are right, these are the Josef Albers ones. And yes, they are pricey. Can't remember if it was 1350 or 1650. Whatever it was, it was out of question, hence I did not register the price properly.

OMG ! I was thinking the price would be high at even regular scarf price of about $375... Is the 1350/1650 GBP or Euros ??

littleblackbag, I so wish it would be mine!!

Raz, yes, next time we must meet!! You are right, these are the Josef Albers ones. And yes, they are pricey. Can't remember if it was 1350 or 1650. Whatever it was, it was out of question, hence I did not register the price properly.

PS are they 90 cm ? surely for that that price they are enormous sized ???

The price is amazing ... bordering on arrogant.

I read this article in the british Vogue on my flight to London last week. The next day I saw the orange bordered scarf on display at H in Sloane Street.
They had several CWs, each one was the 179th out of 200. Very nice touch, as their address is 179 Sloane Street.

P.S. IRL they look incredibly luminous - sadly the pics don't do them any justice

attachment.php

OMG ! I was thinking the price would be high at even regular scarf price of about $375... Is the 1350/1650 GBP or Euros ??

They are 90s and the price was in GBP, which these days is not too far of the Euros.
Since they only issued 200 scarves per CW, it probably makes sense for collectors. Not for me though. :shrugs:

I saw the pics in Brit and french Vogue too, but when I saw the limited numer of 200 I knew 'don't even think of asking how much they are if you see one'
and I was right.
MAITAI you know what that means to me with my passion for geometric prints :crybaby: