New Limited Edition Monogram Collection, Classic China Run 2008!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There will be a new Limited Edition monogram collection with a crest representing a model Ferrari in a Chinese landscape the collection is composed of Keepal 55, Naviglio bag, a Zippy Organizer, a pocket for keys, glasses and racing a pair of sneakers.

This line is designed specifically for a car rally, 10 years after the first edition, between Chengdu and Kunming, China, from 24 May to 1 June.

I know what you are thinking they should had used Damier canvas instead...

[​IMG]

2. absolutly not, the damier will not work with the stripes, the mono is perfect for this line.

i will call my store to pre-order the cles.

Fred

3. Looks interesting, thanks for sharing.

4. oh yeah feist your eyes on this!

[​IMG]

5. WOW!! I just LoVe this! I need smth from this collection!!! Is it mono naviglio?? They made the same googles for Budapest-Vienna Classic Run two years ago and they were 600euro.

6. Love the Monogram Naviglio. My store has a SO Monogram Naviglio on display and the underside strap is all vachetta!

7. Thanks for sharing!

I finally can find some LE pieces for my DBF. :nuts:

8. very nice.. !!!

9. looks great but the stripes are bold and not vertical, but those luggages are great

fred

10. i agree that Damier would be more in line with the racing theme. but i think the stripes work on Monogram as well. plus it gives us a better idea about how a customised Speedy and Keepall would look. i'd love to see a closeup of the crest.

11. I like the stripe on the monogram.

OOH, I remember that picture of the damier collection from ebay a while back. I drooled over it and sent it to my mom as a hint...didn't work, though.:P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.