New limited edition Lady Dior bags (collaborations with 7 artists)

I personally think it looks great. It almost looks like crinkled metallic lambskin or ceramic deerskin from afar, but when you look closer, there is actually a floral pattern.

Were you offered any others? This is now my favourite one:

diorladyart_iandavenport_aterlier_slideshow03.jpg

I LOVE the inside of that wallet!!!

Reactions: averagejoe
After many months of trying to track this last piece down from the artist collaboration collection I finally just received it! I love the colors, but it's velvet so I'm worried about how high maintenance it will be, it seems to attract small particles of lint and will the natural oils of my hands affect the velvet over time just from holding it? Also, if it ever gets a water drop on it, will it be ruined? Appreciate any input!
IMG_1323.JPG IMG_1327.JPG

After many months of trying to track this last piece down from the artist collaboration collection I finally just received it! I love the colors, but it's velvet so I'm worried about how high maintenance it will be, it seems to attract small particles of lint and will the natural oils of my hands affect the velvet over time just from holding it? Also, if it ever gets a water drop on it, will it be ruined? Appreciate any input!
View attachment 3693813 View attachment 3693814
Don't get water in contact with velvet or it may show spots where the fibers of the velvet look different.

As long as you take care not to indent the bag (i.e. store it upright in its dust bag without anything pressing against it), and take care to use dry hands when you use the bag, then your beautiful bag will last for a long time.

I think the velvet makes the butterfly print come to life. Very beautiful.