New Limited Edition Grey with Gold HW Bag!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Just saw this the other day at Mona Moore (Venice, CA). It's a special edition done in Veau (Calfskin) leather. The leather has a very similar feel as the Hamilton (Chevre) leather, but even more supple.

What I really like is the shading and the Silver HW looks so pretty with it!!! Alas, the retail is over $2100 .. uggh! :tdown: :crybaby:

20140802_173634_zps2dcfeb63.jpg

20140802_173640_zps6be49c57.jpg

Reactions: Summerfriend
Well, since I saw this at Mona Moore which is a small retailer, I'm assuming that this is not a Balenciaga boutique only bag. I believe Neiman Marcus might also be carrying this.

I really loved it, but the retail sticker will prevent a purchase on my part!

Just saw this the other day at Mona Moore (Venice, CA). It's a special edition done in Veau (Calfskin) leather. The leather has a very similar feel as the Hamilton (Chevre) leather, but even more supple.

What I really like is the shading and the Silver HW looks so pretty with it!!! Alas, the retail is over $2100 .. uggh! :tdown: :crybaby:

20140802_173634_zps2dcfeb63.jpg

20140802_173640_zps6be49c57.jpg

This is gorgeous CeeJay! I have been wanting a grey B bag! Too bag the price tag won't work for me;((. Thanks for the post!:biggrin:

I saw this bag at Nordstrom and at Neiman Marcus but the hardware was light gold instead of silver. Loved the leather and unique finish, it was stunning. I'd love to see it with silver hardware...or perhaps it was best that I didn't, I'm not sure I'd be able to resist it!