New Limited Edition Grey with Gold HW Bag!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Just saw this the other day at Mona Moore (Venice, CA). It's a special edition done in Veau (Calfskin) leather. The leather has a very similar feel as the Hamilton (Chevre) leather, but even more supple.

What I really like is the shading and the Silver HW looks so pretty with it!!! Alas, the retail is over $2100 .. uggh! :tdown: :crybaby:

Reactions: Summerfriend

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
That is sooooo pretty!! Is it mini City?

Do you know if it is boutique-exclusive?

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
OMG, it's gorgeous! I've never felt Bals Veau leather before.

Thanks for sharing!!

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
Gorgeous! :loveeyes: The price though... I will just enjoy photos and live vicariously through reveals (in case anyone ever does a reveal of this) ;)

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Well, since I saw this at Mona Moore which is a small retailer, I'm assuming that this is not a Balenciaga boutique only bag. I believe Neiman Marcus might also be carrying this.

I really loved it, but the retail sticker will prevent a purchase on my part!

rainneday

Feb 8, 2013
Oooh, I saw one of these at Barney's SF. It was a small style, I want to say the Mini City. There was only one, this was a couple of weeks ago.

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Ban Island, USA
Just saw this the other day at Mona Moore (Venice, CA). It's a special edition done in Veau (Calfskin) leather. The leather has a very similar feel as the Hamilton (Chevre) leather, but even more supple.

What I really like is the shading and the Silver HW looks so pretty with it!!! Alas, the retail is over $2100 .. uggh! :tdown: :crybaby:

This is gorgeous CeeJay! I have been wanting a grey B bag! Too bag the price tag won't work for me;((. Thanks for the post!:biggrin:

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I saw this bag at Nordstrom and at Neiman Marcus but the hardware was light gold instead of silver. Loved the leather and unique finish, it was stunning. I'd love to see it with silver hardware...or perhaps it was best that I didn't, I'm not sure I'd be able to resist it!