new lilac box from NM-- pix!

incoralblue -- i got it from NM san diego... i was off from work one day and just started calling stores :P ... the SA who helped me was Tanya, who was great! she took pictures for me with her cellphone and emailed them quick

Hmm, I ought to do that. I think Neiman Marcus has some stock of completely sold out colors and it's just a matter of calling around to find it. But some of their SA's don't know the official names of the bag and it's hard to determine if we're both on the same page of things.

Lol. I'm dedicating my next day off to hunt down some stuff.

hello ladies!

a while back i told you all about my search for a lilac bag and how i found a lone lilac box in NM... finally got to taking pix! here she is... love her! can't believe i was able to get a new lilac :yahoo:

i dont usually place charms on my bags, i just thought i'd try this flower charm on this bag... seems to fit, huh? :graucho:

SHE IS FAB!!! I'm dying to get a lilac bag myself :smile:

GORGEOUS!!! That's a really beautiful lilac and luck you to find it. I found my City just by calling around and lucked out. Enjoy, it's beautiful and I love it on the Box so double great find for color and style.:yahoo: