New Legacy Tote's - Drilldown Pics

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    I am not sure how many of you have seen these in the lookbook yet, but I thought they were cute so I wanted to post them and show the drilldowns. Personally, I like the Ivory one the best, but a navy in metallic is quite intriguing as well. And no, I don't know if they will have legacy lining or not, JAX did not know either. :P

The first photo is Legacy Leather Tote No. 13205 $798
    -Graphite

The other photos (in order) are Legacy Leather Metallic Tote No. 13184 $858
    -Ivory
    -Bronze
    -Navy

All available to order now.

13205_svgp_a0_front.jpg 13184_sviy_a0_front.jpg 13184_svbz_a0_front.jpg 13184_svnv_a0_front.jpg
  2. I think they are nice, but I am more fond of the 12705 that they just had before Christmas. (although I have 2 of those, so I may be biased)

3. Hmm...They have a very soho feel to me, though I can't put my finger on why. I would have to see them in person, but I don't think I'm a fan.

4. ^^ I think it's the bottom corners. The shape's a bit soho-ish. Yes, that's a word, I just made it up. :P

5. I could do without the small thin straps over the pockets but I think the shape is cute for a tote.

6. I personally think I like them. I'd have to see them IRL to confirm. I don't think I'd pay full price....okay, I know I wouldn't....but I'd give them some thought at the outlet. LOL Maybe they'll be there by the time I go to the Orlando outlet this summer. ;)

7. Agreed. I like the ivory & metallic blue the best I think. Have to reserve judgment for a real encounter for now.

8. not fond of the bag...but I AM fond of the awesome GRAPHITE (yay silver hardware!) and NAVY METALLIC *swoons*...Anyone know what other bags are coming out in these colors???

9. Cute....but pricey! I like the navy the best!

10. Hmm, not really diggin' these at all. I like the color combos, just not a fan of the price or the shape of the bag. Thanks for sharing though!

11. I don't care for them. Not even at half the price they are now. The style and shape just aren't eye catching.

12. I like the navy the best! waiting to see these IRL to make up my mine!

13. I dont like the style but would love navy metallic on a bag!

14. they don't look legacy to me. :sad: where are the turnlocks? and if they don't have the lining...

15. eh a poor excuse for a gigi wannabe if you ask me...doesnt really look all that legacy-ish either