New Legacy Tote's - Drilldown Pics

selketkrb

Videre est credere
Jul 23, 2008
I am not sure how many of you have seen these in the lookbook yet, but I thought they were cute so I wanted to post them and show the drilldowns. Personally, I like the Ivory one the best, but a navy in metallic is quite intriguing as well. And no, I don't know if they will have legacy lining or not, JAX did not know either. :P

The first photo is Legacy Leather Tote No. 13205 $798
-Graphite

The other photos (in order) are Legacy Leather Metallic Tote No. 13184 $858
-Ivory
-Bronze
-Navy

All available to order now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I think they are nice, but I am more fond of the 12705 that they just had before Christmas. (although I have 2 of those, so I may be biased)

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
Hmm...They have a very soho feel to me, though I can't put my finger on why. I would have to see them in person, but I don't think I'm a fan.

selketkrb

Videre est credere
Jul 23, 2008
I could do without the small thin straps over the pockets but I think the shape is cute for a tote.

Pursedove

Purse-o-maniac
Jun 22, 2008
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
I personally think I like them. I'd have to see them IRL to confirm. I don't think I'd pay full price....okay, I know I wouldn't....but I'd give them some thought at the outlet. LOL Maybe they'll be there by the time I go to the Orlando outlet this summer. ;)

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
not fond of the bag...but I AM fond of the awesome GRAPHITE (yay silver hardware!) and NAVY METALLIC *swoons*...Anyone know what other bags are coming out in these colors???