New Legacy to save for...

You know, I'm not sure if the top bag in the taupe shade is even a Coach bag. I think it's Nicole Farhi - if you go onto Martha Stewart, where this was originally shown, she used the same bag pic for both the Coach "investment bag" and Nicole Farhi "investment bag". But if you look really closely at the zipper pull on the front, there seems to be a not-Coach brand stamped on it, which is why I question if that was a Coach Thompson at all. Perhaps the editors made a mistake?

OOH, good one! I never took that close of a look, and after zooming in on the pic, you're right! I just checked the MS website and it says:
"Hobo Number Two Bag
There was a debate on this bag -- due to the fact we had also photographed a single-handle Coach hobo....Nicole Farhi DBA5F; $325; 212-223-8811"

Uh, they might also add: Since we used the SAME photo for both. :yes: Now I'm off to find a Nicole Farhi!

I'm actually disappointed! there's a difference (yet again) from the original Thompson design and the one that will be in stores:

Original: View attachment 280513

In stores this Friday:View attachment 280514

The color is also different. :crybaby:I'm wondering if the original website even had the correct bag, since it looks different.

I'm now dying to find a bag like the top one that is NOT the Marc Jacobs hobo (at a mere $995). waaahhhh!

The new one is much nicer! Now I think I want to return #11134 LEGACY LEATHER SHOULDER FLAP, I just brought today! :shame: