New LEGACY THOMPSON TOP HANDLE

SonyaPhi

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I am Sooooo in LOVE with this handbag it's ridiculous!! I want all 3 colors I can't decide which though and with the December PCE coming up it makes me want it even more! I am I the only one completely head over heels for this bag?

That bag is LOVELY. I'd be inclined to get parchemin since I don't have any white bags...but I would go for ink blue over the brown anyday....it is amazing.

I wish I had the money to get this bag!! Even with PCE it's too much right now :sad:

I am totally crazy about this bag!! I can hardly stand it! It had been a while since I'd fallen in love with a bag! I am in complete love... now on deciding on the color. Decisions ... decisions

I have also been totally drooling over this bag! I am really digging the ink blue...I think it would go great with ANY colour..brown, black, even jeans...in fact it's LIKE a pair of jeans in that way, I think. So, I say you should get the INK BLUE. I also got a PCE, but I banned myself for the year already....buuut I am really REALLY tempted by this bag. Please post pics if you end up getting it!

It does fit comfy in the crook of the arm-It could work as a shoulder bag too but it looks a little odd with the two handles-It's an absolutely gorgeous bag- I have it in the toffee.