New legacy bags...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the new Legacy bag pictures on hand.. maybe some style numbers .. are they all pilots?

I am mostly interested in the tote style but I wanted a good look at them all. Has anyone bought the tote yet?

2. I have style number 12705P in the Amethyst. I can't post modeling pics, but I hope this gives you an idea as to how it looks.

Attached Files:

3. Wow, that's a beautiful color! :tup: Would you mind giving us price information?

TIA!

4. I agree!

5. How do you like it? Quality, etc.

Thanks! :smile:

6. I wish I could remember the specific price info. I think it was 698? I got it with PCE. The color is gorgeous. The leather is light which is a welcome change from most of my Coach bags that start off heavy, but it doesn't have the substantial feeling I'm used to. I really don't know how to explain it. It's a quality bag, it's just not the quality you expect from a legacy bag. I'm not sure I would have kept it had I not gotten it with PCE.

Does that confuse people or help? :confused1:

7. Thyat's a stunning color!

8. Gosh that is a gorgeous color... This is the tote that I want! I had the opportunity to get it at PCE too but they would only let me order gray or black and I was not sure on the gray and I feel really dumb for not buying it now... I like this and the lindsay shopper.

I wonder if the amethyst will be available to buy when they "come out"

Does anyone know when they will be in stores?