New leather style FW 08

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Milan's Prada stores, yesterday (indeed they have three over there): they don't have full fall collection yet as they're still overselling gauffres and gauffres.......but they have samples of new leather styles for shoes: it's a very soft patent leather in two colors with a gradation going fro tan to black. Veery nice for women, but terrible looking in new man shoes. I don't have a full opinion yet.
    Sorry I didn't take pics (I never do in shops, it makes me ashamed...).
    Breena

P.S. I bought a pair of black patent leather Prada Linea Rossa wedges: they were so comfortable and only 230 euros....

2. Are you saying that the Gauffres are still really popular and selling a lot? Is that what you mean by "overselling?"

3. Exactly!
    The shop assistant told me that still gauffres are the most popular and the silver gauffre is now SUPER selling.
    Brina

4. ^ I have a huge Prada shoe shipment I need to open here...LOL...I got those shoes with the two tone colors..Ill post pics when I open the box....Gauffres will NEVER go out of style..IMHO..LOL!

5. ^ I got the 2-tone heels (both colors). Which ones did you get?

6. Jill, I'm ordering you to open that box and post pics :P

7. Saw the two tone patent shoes for men in brown and navy today at the SoHo Prada store -- also, interesting note -- the fringed totes (both sizes) and my hobo are not marked down there -- they're in the early fall part of the store with new wool and fur jackets/coats in black, brown, off white/beige and white with the gauffes. Thought that was interesting.

Did not see the new women's shoes yet.