New leather style FW 08

Breena

Mar 5, 2007
I went to Milan's Prada stores, yesterday (indeed they have three over there): they don't have full fall collection yet as they're still overselling gauffres and gauffres.......but they have samples of new leather styles for shoes: it's a very soft patent leather in two colors with a gradation going fro tan to black. Veery nice for women, but terrible looking in new man shoes. I don't have a full opinion yet.
Sorry I didn't take pics (I never do in shops, it makes me ashamed...).
Breena

P.S. I bought a pair of black patent leather Prada Linea Rossa wedges: they were so comfortable and only 230 euros....

I went to Milan's Prada stores, yesterday (indeed they have three over there): they don't have full fall collection yet as they're still overselling gauffres and gauffres.......but they have samples of new leather styles for shoes: it's a very soft patent leather in two colors with a gradation going fro tan to black. Veery nice for women, but terrible looking in new man shoes. I don't have a full opinion yet.
Sorry I didn't take pics (I never do in shops, it makes me ashamed...).
Breena
Are you saying that the Gauffres are still really popular and selling a lot? Is that what you mean by "overselling?"

^ I have a huge Prada shoe shipment I need to open here...LOL...I got those shoes with the two tone colors..Ill post pics when I open the box....Gauffres will NEVER go out of style..IMHO..LOL!

Saw the two tone patent shoes for men in brown and navy today at the SoHo Prada store -- also, interesting note -- the fringed totes (both sizes) and my hobo are not marked down there -- they're in the early fall part of the store with new wool and fur jackets/coats in black, brown, off white/beige and white with the gauffes. Thought that was interesting.

Did not see the new women's shoes yet.