New Launch RG Guilloche & Carnelian

My SA told me today that it's from the permanent line but per usual with VCA, the creations from this line will be produced in limited quantity, or whatever that means haha! I was told that they can officially start ordering the pieces from this collection on 6/1 in the US, and a small amount are expected to be sent to the boutique by next week :nuts: :heart:

The ring is $4,950, the bracelet is $5,000, the watch is $17,000 and the necklace is $20,500. The earrings haven’t been brought back to market yet, according to my SA.

View attachment 5789870

View attachment 5789871

View attachment 5789872

View attachment 5789873

View attachment 5789874

Oh wow, the guilloche side of the ring is what I've been wanting for the holiday pendant, but this is better since I don't wear VA pendants anymore. Definitely like the idea that it flips, would love to try it on in person :loveeyes: Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: fashionelite
I’ve waiting for the bracelet to come back and had put down a deposit.
The ring looks super interesting tho! Hoping to see what the ring looks like on hands. Hopefully it’s not that great I only have budget for one item lol

Reactions: fashionelite
The ring is quite square shaped. I’ve never seen that before.

I wasn’t asked by my SA to put a deposit down. I was just told it’s coming out June 1st in limited quantities. Perhaps because I’ve only purchased 1 item, and we don’t yet have a relationship?
I have decent relationship with my SA but was told I can't place a deposit until they already have the items in stock at the boutique, they have to make sure they have the right quantity and all pieces arrived in sellable condition. I suspect people who have already placed a deposit is because their boutiques have received the shipment in advance, like the IG story from the Vegas SA. But by 6/1 is when SA's will be able to order it from their system even if they don't have any readily available in the boutique.

Reactions: apple_28
I was told I can put a deposit to secure the 5 motif earlier this week, but they can’t guarantee the shade of the stone as it’s more like I will be allocated one just like the holiday pendant, as everyone know red carnelian ranging from brownish red to bright red and the first time it was launched I was given an orange brown stone which I passed, really hesitate to put deposit for it before seeing the real deal and it can only be turned into store credit for other item instead of the refund,

As for the ring, the hinge mechanism of double sided ring resemble to some other brand I saw in the Chinese taobao website but it was featuring an oval shaped double sided Opal, albeit its with an alhambra shape, not innovative but definitely sth new for VCA, would be very nice to pair it with the 5 motif in one go :smile:

E67F1CB7-FDF6-4325-A9AC-2ED01EB77357.jpeg

Reactions: lynne_ross