New Launch RG Guilloche & Carnelian

Didn’t put down deposit, my SA reserved 3 pieces for me to choose from, to me it seems like more stock this time than in 2021 where on launch date only one available for me, photos straight from iPhone without filter, very happy can find a true red carnelian ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 5793443

View attachment 5793444
Just out of curiosity (and for my educational purpose haha), which one among the three above is the same one as on your wrist? Thank you and congrats!!!

Just out of curiosity (and for my educational purpose haha), which one among the three above is the same one as on your wrist? Thank you and congrats!!!
middle one is true red, rightmost one has darker red and leftmost has an orange tint , red carnelian is indeed a chameleon and if the shade of red bothers you a lot should go to the boutique to choose instead of an online purchase

I worked with my SA now for a number of occasions, she told me about this launch. Showed me a few pictures, as I’m interested in the ring but unsure as to the shape and was advised to go down a size. May consider the ring but don’t want to be distracted from my wish list lol! So asked SA whether this is limited for a short time or will be a permanent collection, SA confirm permanent collection, however, if I want something now or to try on best to come in on the 1st June before pieces go so to get an idea of how it looks and feels. Otherwise, like any new collection there will be coming in small quantities until they have the full stock. One thing they made clear is that there will be no earrings in this launch. So I’ll see, only interested in ring, would have gone for the necklace if it was a 10 and not a 20 motif :sad:

I’m in the UK
Did you find out what the UK price is for the ring? I'm kind of intrigued by it...

IMG_5612.jpeg
Saw it on my SA’s story today and immediately rushed to the mall to get it. Was waiting till mid June to get a carnelian bracelet as my birthday gift but this RG guilloche & carnelian combo just stunning- plus all my jewelry are RG!
My SA showed me 4 different bracelets but this is a more Bordeaux red.
This is my birthday gift so I won’t be opening it till my birthday at the end of the month and only took videos but no good close up photos at the boutique but here’s mine

IMG_5611.jpeg

View attachment 5793667
Saw it on my SA’s story today and immediately rushed to the mall to get it. Was waiting till mid June to get a carnelian bracelet as my birthday gift but this RG guilloche & carnelian combo just stunning- plus all my jewelry are RG!
My SA showed me 4 different bracelets but this is a more Bordeaux red.
This is my birthday gift so I won’t be opening it till my birthday at the end of the month and only took videos but no good close up photos at the boutique but here’s mine

View attachment 5793668
So pretty against your skin tone!

Reactions: asianbarbie