New Launch RG Guilloche & Carnelian

Thanks. I was lucky that my SA gave me 2 bracelets to choose from. I chose the darker stone one. She also had the yellow gold Guilloche which I have been contemplating getting for months, but in the end I took home the rose gold Guilloche with Carnelian as it's such a stunning piece.

I think the darker one is gorgeous, and great decision to get this one. It’ll be easier to get the all Guilloche later. Plus you get to see how you like the wear and tear on the 2 motifs.

Reactions: closetluxe
Hi ladies and gents, a few months back, I was inquiring about the rg guilloche/carnelian bracelet with my sa and he said the collection would be releasing again soon (hopefully in the fall) and he’d let me know when it’d come out again. In the meantime, I called the customer service line and got to talk to 2 different ladies and both confirmed about the news. One of them said it’d become the core collection and would come out approximately around summer. Have anyone heard about it? Thank you

97907259-F69B-42F5-910C-6773867189C2.jpeg

It’s interesting that my sa knew about this collection but he didn’t know about the wg guilloche when I asked. My friend, @KittyCattt sa said she didn’t know about any of them. Hopefully someone else can confirm this with their sa

Reactions: KittyCattt
Any info on the 2 motif earrings? Availability and pricing for usa?

Perhaps the price at launch last year would help as an estimate given there's been a few price increases since.

These are the prices I was given for the upcoming collection:
Bracelet - $4800
Earrings - $7600
Necklace - 19.5k