O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
_5606165.jpg

_5606164.jpg

_5606162.jpg

_5606166.jpg

_5606157.jpg

_5603767.jpg

these shoes are over 5" god bless who ever could rock these.

I was really hoping for a green bag. But yeah as soon as I saw that I was like LV Noe!!!! The black white is kinda like the Cheetah for me....don't really care for it on the bigger bags. At least I can slow down and let me wallet catch up now, lol

I'm loving that Gwen is obviously a green fan like I am but this isn't exactly the green I was hoping for. Now put that Bullseye on sale, dammit!!

I'm still curious to see a few other shapes, but I'm sad I don't like this print considering how much I love green.

And yes, that bag is RIDICULOUSLY close to an LV Noe. But then again, Dooney & Bourke makes a similar one too. I would expect that from D&B though, not from LAMB.

Well, maybe there will be more new shapes in this line. More shoulder bags? When that yellow/white stripe isn't prominent on the bag I kind of like it.

That black/white checkerboard is so in your face!!! I'm still on the fence about it. But the green is growing on me...guess I need to see both in more bag styles. Maybe I won't be getting a BE Montego...I'd give it up for a print that I don't have yet if I liked it enough. Gosh I can be so fickle sometimes, lol

none of the new prints excite me, not even the black and white.. :sad:
good thing for my wallet though.. in 3 months, i might have to get something from the love collection instead.. which cost more! :sweatdrop: