New LAMB @ Nordstroms

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these shoes are over 5" god bless who ever could rock these.

2. I love that green westfield! :drool:

3. green ombré chain? Hmmm.. Interesting color..

4. I'm not feeling the Springvale drawstring one.. :nogood:

5. ^^ it reminds me very much of LV noe

6. Ha! was just about to post these

Yea.. I think my gut reaction was to scrunch up my nose and say "ewww" to this

7. I was really hoping for a green bag. But yeah as soon as I saw that I was like LV Noe!!!! The black white is kinda like the Cheetah for me....don't really care for it on the bigger bags. At least I can slow down and let me wallet catch up now, lol

8. I'm totally lovin' the black and white montego and the green westfield...I can't wait until payday next week!!!

9. I'm loving that Gwen is obviously a green fan like I am but this isn't exactly the green I was hoping for. Now put that Bullseye on sale, dammit!!

10. hmmmm..not really feeling these..my wallet will be so happy.
    wonder why Gwen would use that shape that resembles the LV noe so much, that's got to be everyone's first reaction

11. ^^I'm not into the drawstring bag at all...but the montego and westfield :heart:

12. I'm still curious to see a few other shapes, but I'm sad I don't like this print considering how much I love green.

And yes, that bag is RIDICULOUSLY close to an LV Noe. But then again, Dooney & Bourke makes a similar one too. I would expect that from D&B though, not from LAMB.

Well, maybe there will be more new shapes in this line. More shoulder bags? When that yellow/white stripe isn't prominent on the bag I kind of like it.

13. I cannot wait for that black and white checkerboard to hit the store... I am so all over that montego.. it's so graphic and amazing!!!!

14. That black/white checkerboard is so in your face!!! I'm still on the fence about it. But the green is growing on me...guess I need to see both in more bag styles. Maybe I won't be getting a BE Montego...I'd give it up for a print that I don't have yet if I liked it enough. Gosh I can be so fickle sometimes, lol

15. none of the new prints excite me, not even the black and white.. :sad:
    good thing for my wallet though.. in 3 months, i might have to get something from the love collection instead.. which cost more! :sweatdrop: