New LAMB Harajuku Lovers Shoes

May 14, 2009
I went to Luna Boston today and purchased a bunch of great items a DVF Berry Satin clutch with gunmetal studding, DVF Jasmina pom winter hat & Raita scarf along with these great HL shoes.
These shoes are really wonderful and very comfortable for fall to wear with dresses, skirts, skinny jeans or black pants.
The shoes are a combo of leather, purple suede and gray patent leather.

Attachments

• HLshoes.jpg
    HLshoes.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 71
  • HLpurpleshoes.jpg
    HLpurpleshoes.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 105
  • HLbottom.jpg
    HLbottom.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 88
  • HLside.jpg
    HLside.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
DVF ( Diane von Furstenberg ) Berry Satin Clutch w/ strap, gunmetal studding, DVF Winter hat & scarf

Attachments

• DVF scarf 2.jpg
    DVF scarf 2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DVF Scarf & hat.jpg
    DVF Scarf & hat.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DVF clutch w:strap.jpg
    DVF clutch w:strap.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 65
  • DVF Clutch.jpg
    DVF Clutch.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 84
I have the HL green, yellow and black heels which rock. But these are much more comfortable. You can check out my albums if you want to view those too. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!:smile:

Just bought some Harajuku Lovers Attica Flat boots. I don't think everyone can pull them off but my style is preppy and clean for work but when I'm not working and for on the weekends edgy yet chill. I have a specific outfit I can wear them with.

Attachments

• HL Attica Boots-Front.jpg
    HL Attica Boots-Front.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Harajuku L Attica Flat boots side .jpg
    Harajuku L Attica Flat boots side .jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 99
Just bought some Harajuku Lovers Attica Flat boots. I don't think everyone can pull them off but my style is preppy and clean for work but when I'm not working and for on the weekends edgy yet chill. I have a specific outfit I can wear them with.

I've seen those. They are very cool! I love that they are flat to.

I just bought some HL plaid may janes. They are so high, I hope I don't break my neck. I used to wear heels alll the time. Not to much annymore though. Need to practice. lol.

Congrats on the shoes PP32!

I purchased them from Luna Boston. I like them but now I'm thinking of returning them now only because I started to think about how versatile they would be with my other wardrobe.. and now I'm rethinking my purchasing decision.

If you guys dont already you should check out "the shoe girl" blog. She is the designer for this line and has fab shoes of her own as well! I love this line wish more Macy's carried them Ive been lusting over some pom pom pumps of theirs.