NEW Lady Dior Chapter 2: Lady Rouge

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
image0acp.jpg

Lady Rouge

This new chapter in the Lady Dior saga takes Marion Cotillard from Paris to New York, where she is catalogued by acclaimed photographer, Annie Leibovitz.

What better kicks to accompany Marion as she traverses New York than the "Dior Serpent" platform pump, new for Fall 2009:

diorserpent.jpg

This stunning pump features a unique rose gold-toned heel in the shape of the Eiffel Tower. Despite the heel reaching new heights of 15cm, the shoe is comfortable and steady to wear, thanks to its concealed 2cm platform and closed vamp. Outfitted in glossy calfskin, it shines in a perfect luminosity between matte and patent effects. Hand embroidered "scales" and stitching along the pump achieves a sensual serpentine seduction. Available in black and also in a bootie.

Loves it. :heart:

He he - I'd probably break a leg or two + ruin the shoes while practising so I think I'll have to let those ones go as well (and just keep practising on my 12 cm shoes first!) :biggrin:

But they really are gorgeous!

15cm heels, that's 10% of my total height, comfortable and steady, methinks not. Night in casualty with a broken ankle more likely! Gorgeous pic though, love it.

On another note eminere, your latest avatar is completely droolworthy, I am melting here... Can I steal it and use it in my sig?

15cm heels, that's 10% of my total height, comfortable and steady, methinks not. Night in casualty with a broken ankle more likely! Gorgeous pic though, love it.

On another note eminere, your latest avatar is completely droolworthy, I am melting here... Can I steal it and use it in my sig?
Hahaha go ahead - there's plenty of man to go around ;)