NEW L.A.M.B. bags at Nordy's *PICS* !!!

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hot off the presses!!! Three new L.A.M.B. bag styles in many Nordstrom's stores as of this week, my SA knows how much I :heart: L.A.M.B. and forwarded me pics from her cell!! (Sorry they are so terrible, you know some cell cams & she said it was in the stock room with terrible lighting)

Nordstroms ROCKS!!! :yes:

She said people have already been ringing off the hook and two stores I called were already OUT!

*The 2nd picture is actually a nice crimson color & white, I know it looks a little off & the 3rd pic I guess got cut off when she took it. sorry.

LAMBNew02.jpg LAMBNew01.jpg LAMBNew03.jpg
  2. I saw these today, the second one is actually crimson and khaki, not white. Lovely!

I loved the striped ones though. There was also that fold over clutch in that style.

3. Love the white/black stripe!

4. I really love the black and white striped one ... do you know how much that one was?

5. the second one is cute!

6. Love the white/black stripe!:yahoo:

7. i like-y the 3rd hobo-ish one..

8. I really like the striped one.

9. I didn't get any prices, but I will report back 'cause I am going to Nordstroms today!

10. REALLY?? The SA told me it was red & white!!! Hmm, I can't wait to see them in person!

11. black 'n' white, prrrrrrrretttyyyy

12. Just got home from Nordy's!! The B&W one is SO much nicer in person that in any pics I've seen. Oh my gosh, and the LARGE version of that red & beige leather satchel is BEAUTIFUL!!

SO, guess what? I got the super large B&W tote. Oh my gsoh, it's amazing!! I'll take pics later!

13. all the bags are gorgeous. i've seen/ heard of the 1st 2 coming out, but not the third one. i wonder if this means the ones from last season will go on sale.

14. btw, can i show this post to a l.a.m.b community i'm in?

15. PRICES??? :confused1: What range are they in? TIA!