New Kooba Sightings

Just got back from Nordstrom's. They have the new Koobas - Avery, Nicole, Charlie and Josie. They have the Avery, Nicole and the Charlie in black, ivory, rose and luggage. The rose is definitely a pink, not the red of the Devin/Elisha bags. They also have the Josie which is the pleated clutch in black and luggage. Absolutely adorable. Seeing the bags IRL, I think I will be returning my black Avery tote for a different color. The black looks too small. I thought it would be larger. The ivory looks good, but the rose is just yummy, if you like pink! The luggages is nice, too. Decisions, decisions! Just wanted to share. The bags look great. Happy shopping!

Lexie - The luggage Nicole still looks slightly different from the mystery pic on eLux. The eLux leather almost seems pebbled, but the leather on the Nicole is soft and smooth like the other bags in the pleated line.

Thanks Surly girl. I was wondering that too. The Rose Nicole on Ebay was smooth and the Elux was a little pebbly. Too bad for ELux. The pics aren't right and they aren't even offering it, and then not showing the colors they are offering. I like the smooth pic on ebay better anyway. Ohhhhh, I am going to have to fork over a bunch of bucks for these bags.
After I get my Botkier Sasha, The Nicole, and Bonnie, then I have to take a break and make hubby happy. I swear.....