New kitty

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, a few people might remember that I had a lovely blind boy called Clay. Sadly he developed a tumour inside his heart and I had to have him pts in August. I miss him terribly, but decided he would want me to help another disabled puss, and I have just adopted a ginger boy who was found a few months ago with all of his paws badly injured. Sadly one of the front ones could not be saved. The rest are now healed up (although a couple are quite misshapen) and he gets around surprisingly well on his three remaining legs. He is quite nervous (not surprisingly) but once he gets over this is a very friendly, playful cat. I have named him Hops.

Attached Files:

2. He is adorable!!! I have a 3 legged orange boy and he gets around just fine. Congrats!!! And good for you for adopting a boy that's "less than perfect". They are my favorite ones. More pics of Hops please!

3. Sez, you have the biggest heart. Congrats on your lovely new baby cat!:heart::flowers:

4. Oh he is precious. What a love you are for giving him a safe home. :hugs:

5. He's adorable. I hope you share more pics of him!

6. So sorry to hear about Clay!

You have a great heart...Hops is very handsome!

7. that's very kind of you...the cat is so lucky to have you.

8. Very cute kitty! Glad to see he has a great new home :smile:

9. Awww, so sorry about Clay.

Poor Hops, but he has a good home now.

10. Sez, he looks just like my kitty Arthur! I love ginger kitties!

Attached Files:

11. You are a wonderful person! Im sad to hear about your Clay - Hops is a very lucky kitty and he will adapt just fine to 3 legs. Youve given him a second chance and that is heart warming :tup: ...

12. Aw, I'm sorry to hear about Clay :hugs:

Hops is a very pretty and lucky boy :heart:

13. Hops is adorable! I love ginger kitties, every one of them that I have known has had the sweetest disposition. Bless you for taking on a special needs boy - I know he will bring you a lot of joy.

14. What a handsome boy! :heart:

15. Thanks everyone! Hops is currently sitting on my bed having a good wash post-breakfast and purring his head off. I have never heard a cat purr so loud, it is like being in bed with a motorbike! A couple of nights this week I have had to wear ear plugs!

He is great fun to have around, animals adapt so well to disability. My only sadness is that I think he had a good home before whatever it was happened to him - a few times he has climbed up on my desk in the night, and a firm 'no' is enough for him to obediently get down again, so he has obviously been trained. It makes me wonder whether somewhere out there is a family wondering what happened to their gorgeous big boy.