New Keyfob or Keychains

iluvmycoach

Oct 8, 2007
Someone had posted about a fish keyfob that was coming out for summer. (Which was adorable!)
Are there any others?

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg that cherry is SO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST have it! how do you ladies find out about these things!?

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
OK I think I like the cherry better than the strawberry that never happened. Thanks again Deborah - you little enabler you!!!!

May 26, 2007
FL
OK I think I like the cherry better than the strawberry that never happened. Thanks again Deborah - you little enabler you!!!!
:roflmfao:

Seriously though, that is sooooo darn cute. How much is it? BF said he will leave me if he sees another charm come into this house, but I think I really need this one!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
:roflmfao:

Seriously though, that is sooooo darn cute. How much is it? BF said he will leave me if he sees another charm come into this house, but I think I really need this one!

I dont know but I'll be calling at 11:00 today to order this. How cute will that look on my buckskin Soho satchel?!! Just the pop of color that bag needs!

May 26, 2007
FL
I dont know but I'll be calling at 11:00 today to order this. How cute will that look on my buckskin Soho satchel?!! Just the pop of color that bag needs!
It will look SO cute! Let us know how much it is when you order it!

I just noticed that the hardware is silver, but from the picture, it looks like it has gold trim. I'm so weird about mixing hardware, but since this has both gold and silver, I think it would look good on a brass or silver hardware bag!