New keychain for x'mas??

1. Did anyone hear anything about the new keychain that is going to be released soon? (The one that is supposed to look like Jack & Lucy, but in different color) I really want to get the Jack & Lucy, but I want to see if this new one is going to be cuter first. :yes: I don't really like the white & orange combo in the Jack & Lucy that much. Thanks!

2. Yes, there will be a Christmas version of the Jack and Lucie. I think it's going to be snowmen. I will be getting it for sure.

3. snowmen.. >.<;;

i might want to get that one...

4. Hehe you and me both :graucho:

5. Its super cute - and I think its due in the stores anytime now ..

6. My SA said they are going to be released VERY soon ....I wish it was cooler here:Push:

7. anyone has the pic???? i bet it's so super cute!! dying to see.....

8. Maybe there's a pic in the Christmas catalogue.

9. omg...i want to see this. it sounds soo cute!!!

10. i waaaaant to see pictures!!!

11. Hopefully it will look like the snowman charm..that will be adorable!

12. ...WOWOWOW!!!:nuts: :graucho:
    :nuts: Stephanie.

13. aww i think the christmas version of jack and lucie will be soooo cute!! though I hope its not red and green, idk why, but im awfully sick of those colors.. perhaps like more of a snowy theme? haha idk what im saying lol

14. yes snowmen is much cuter than red and green!!! yayay.. cant wait till someone gets it so that I can see what its like..

15. I love snowmen!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice