New keychain and outlet goodies

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Took a trip to the Waterloo outlet and store with another tPFer on the weekend and picked up a few cute things - an umbrella, an oblong scarf, sunglasses and ID holder.

picture.php

I also bought this keychain from the boutique, but I'm having second thoughts now - it was one of those impulse buys. What do you guys think? It was full price, so $48.00. Not sure why it isn't wowing me now.

picture.php

Love all of your stuff, but especially the umbrella, so cute!

I really like the keychain too, super nice for summer!
If you're gonna use it as an actual keychain though I would just recommend checking to see how well the anchor is going to cooperate and not catch on things when you put it in and take it out of your purse, wristlet, etc. or wherever you put your keys.

I saw this keychain and took a pass on it. I liked the charms but it was just too small. I didn't think it would really work on a bag. If you still want a sea theme key chain, how about the starfish or the crab?

Cute stuff!!

If you're having second thoughts about the keyfob I would return it personally, $48 is a lot if you aren't head over heels with it :biggrin:

Except here is my problem - I already threw away the receipt and tag - and with all the threads about returning without a receipt, that has put the fear of God into me about even asking. I would totally take a store credit, I would never expect a refund. It was the FP store, not the outlet. Maybe I should give them a call - can't hurt to ask (or can it?)

I got all caught up in "this is the last one we have, we got a bunch in yesterday and sold them all". You know, feeling like it was a "MUST HAVE" item. I work in retail, I SHOULD KNOW BETTER. :P

BTW - if I were to return this, it would only be the third thing in the past 9 months.

Last edited:
You beat me to it! I am going to post my reveal tonight too!

Personally, I'd keep the key chain! It's super duper cute! But if you don't love it, return it! I'm sure they'll have no issue with the no receipt or tag, as long as it's not something you do often!