New key pouch?!

SoadyJones01

May 11, 2013
Key pouch/ Cles

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but can someone please provide more info? I'm definitely intrigued for this one. I've heard a few people mention it, but no real info or pictures. What are the differences?
Thank you!

Key pouch/ Cles

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but can someone please provide more info? I'm definitely intrigued for this one. I've heard a few people mention it, but no real info or pictures. What are the differences?
Thank you!

Are you saying that there is a new item coming? If not, key pouch/cles are the same thing.

There seems to be a new option for the mono cles. Pochette clefs NM. Or was that there previously? I'm new to LV so it's all "new" to me. :smile:
I tried selecting the NM but was redirected to the Collections home page.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393475272.586411.jpg

There seems to be a new option for the mono cles. Pochette clefs NM. Or was that there previously? I'm new to LV so it's all "new" to me. :smile:
I tried selecting the NM but was redirected to the Collections home page.
View attachment 2521440

WOW! I hope they will show the NM model soon! :graucho:
-----
Nevermind...I'm on my laptop and when I click on NM option it leads me to this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-26 at 8.51.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-26 at 8.51.16 PM.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
No someone said that apparently the new vernis cles has a different chain and a few other differences? Sorry, I,put cles/ key pouch because on the UK site its called key pouch but everyone here calls it cles

WOW! I hope they will show the NM model soon! :graucho:
-----
Nevermind...I'm on my laptop and when I click on NM option it leads me to this:

That's so strange! I wonder why they've suddenly added this,yet it's unavailable? And I thought it had been for some time... Maybe a glitch with the site. But I'm sure this didn't show up before. Weird!

it is the same item in the site it's called key pouch
but the sa and here we say cles to mean it is not
the 4/6 key holder, and keys are not what I think
of putting there when I see it :smile: