New JUMBOS!! PICS as promised!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Lovelies!~

I had a horrible day at work on friday...so good 'ol BF takes me on a trip to CHANEL during the weekend....here are the 2 BEAUTIES I came home with.

**Jumbo Black PATENT flap

**Jumbo White Caviar flap

:nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow!! Love the patent flap!! congrats enjoy them :smile:

3. oops...more~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OMG! :nuts: Congrats on the amazing bags. Would you mind me asking how much the patent jumbo was? Those are some HOT bags! You have great taste!

5. Gorgeous! I just bought the black patent--I sure wish I could get the white one too! Enjoy these beautiful bags!

6. Very cool - love both of your choices! Enjoy!

7. THAnKS!! :yahoo:

The black patent jumbo was 1895+tax.

8. WOW! That's not bad at all! :yahoo: I cannot stop staring at your amazing patent! Congrats again and enjoy, what a wonderful b/f you have!

9. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
    i love them both.
    lol, clk55girl, i was thinking the same thing.... and then i started wondering to myself, since when did $1895 become not too much for a bag? chanel has done bad things to me...:P

10. love the patenet!!! You have a rally nice boyfriend!! congrats!

11. The patent leather is gorgeous!

12. oh man, not another patent jumbo!!!! ugh...I guess I have to logg in those extra over time hours...because No bf of mine is buying me two amazing bags LOL.....*sigh* does anyone know if the black patent jumbo is limited?
    I looooove BOTH bags!

13. Wow... beautiful bags! I absolutely loooove the patent one. Congrats on your new bags and for having such a generous bf hehe ;)

14. GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats! would love too see modeling pics :love:

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Geez, I know, it's become so bad for me that I think any Chanel bag under 2K is great deal.