New "Julia"

Honestly... I thought it was a fake at first =/ I don't like any part of it at all, except the pebbled leather, but then... I could get pebbled leather on another, prettier bag.

I totally agree! I mean, what is going on? First, with some of the (MFF) bags I've seen on people walking around lately, I have actually thought were fakes until I saw them in the outlet store with my own eyes.

Now they have FP bags that look like fakes? I just don't get it! They need some new designers, or maybe they just need to stop coming out with new designs every month. Too much pressure on those poor designers to come up with new ideas, and the next thing you know, things like this "Julia" monstrosity happen! Yuck.

Remember the old Thompson "Julia?" She sure was pretty....

Maybe I'm wrong, though. Maybe it's one of those things I need to see in person to appreciate.

Last edited:
Not liking this at all! It looks like some kind of tribal thing going on...and I also agree that it looks fake. If I hadn't seen it on TPF, I probably would've written it off as a fake.

I totally agree! I mean, what is going on? First, with some of the (MFF) bags I've seen on people walking around lately, I have actually thought were fakes until I saw them in the outlet store with my own eyes.

Now they have FP bags that look like fakes? I just don't get it! They need some new designers, or maybe they just need to stop coming out with new designs every month. Too much pressure on those poor designers to come up with new ideas, and the next thing you know, things like this "Julia" monstrosity happen! Yuck.

Remember the old Thompson "Julia?" She sure was pretty....

Maybe I'm wrong, though. Maybe it's one of those things I need to see in person to appreciate.

:goodpost: