New JUC bracelet w/ diamonds slim/small, pics and experiences!

I'm just wondering. Does a snug/loose fit of a sm juc affect the longevity?

above poster goes up one size where usually for juc, we wear one size down (from Love size).

Mine is snug fit (sz14 on a 13.8cm wrist) and I don't see it has any problem so far (but it's only 2 months old). But one irritating part is the nail head always gets knocked on (most protruding part of my stack). But on the pro side, it shields the Love.

And since I've started wearing the juc, my husband Apple Watch has been scratched a few times hehe. (He ain't too happy).

The JUC was actually quite snug on me because my wrist is very oval, it wasn’t loose at all. I wear a size 17 in my Love. I think it’s just luck sometimes with this bracelet :confused1: I know a lot of people don’t have problems but I’ve known a few people who do. I think a more snug fit is great for the JUC, but if it gets stuck on something, it has less room for movement, which could mean it’s more likely to twist/deform.

It was through general wear, but I wasn’t particularly rough with it. People have different experiences with it and some have no problems :love: my wrist is 15cm and the size 16 in JUC was perfect on me.
Thank you. Funny enough I think I just came across your YT video? Really like the bracelet but your experience is making me think twice about getting it. Might go for a love instead.

• Love
Reactions: jaskg144
i just got my JUC SM diamonds and I generally remove some Jewelry when I bathe, sleep and exercise.
However I’m abit concerned about bending the JUC SM, Curious what everyone does? I read that soap scum isn’t very good for fine Jewelry, but I also don’t want to have the JUC bent out of shape!

JUC was 16 (I've sold it now as it deformed and after it was repaired, it started to do it again) and love is 17 :hugs:
Hi, I was curious about your repair experience as my slim has also warped slightly over time (I bought it when it first came out, so three years ago). Did they charge you for the repair? How long did it take to fix? Thanks.

i just got my JUC SM diamonds and I generally remove some Jewelry when I bathe, sleep and exercise.
However I’m abit concerned about bending the JUC SM, Curious what everyone does? I read that soap scum isn’t very good for fine Jewelry, but I also don’t want to have the JUC bent out of shape!
I just leave it on for longer periods like days or weeks, I‘m also not taking it off for showers but clean them while I‘m at it :smile:

Hi, I was curious about your repair experience as my slim has also warped slightly over time (I bought it when it first came out, so three years ago). Did they charge you for the repair? How long did it take to fix? Thanks.
Have repairs become a common problem now that the sm Juc has been out for a while?

Just curious, those who take their small juc on/off, do you hold on to the nail head or nail tip side when removing the bracelet?
I personally would not recommend holding onto either the nail head or the tip, but rather somewhere either toward the top third on the head side, or the bottom third on the nail tip side if that makes sense. You get better leverage and are not putting pressure on either of the ends. And don’t buy into all the hype that this bracelet is super delicate and will stretch over time. If you take care of your jewelry and have any common sense when putting it on you will have no issues. I have both the “regular” size and the small model and have zero problems with either. Put it on, wear it to death, enjoy it! Take it on and off as many times as you want. It’s a great piece of jewelry that will last forever as will most any piece with normal care. I’ve had the small model about 4 years. I go through periods of never taking it off to periods where I take it on and off a couple of times a day maybe for a shower or to sleep etc.. It has not stretched or changed shape in any way whatsoever. Enjoy!

I personally would not recommend holding onto either the nail head or the tip, but rather somewhere either toward the top third on the head side, or the bottom third on the nail tip side if that makes sense. You get better leverage and are not putting pressure on either of the ends. And don’t buy into all the hype that this bracelet is super delicate and will stretch over time. If you take care of your jewelry and have any common sense when putting it on you will have no issues. I have both the “regular” size and the small model and have zero problems with either. Put it on, wear it to death, enjoy it! Take it on and off as many times as you want. It’s a great piece of jewelry that will last forever as will most any piece with normal care. I’ve had the small model about 4 years. I go through periods of never taking it off to periods where I take it on and off a couple of times a day maybe for a shower or to sleep etc.. It has not stretched or changed shape in any way whatsoever. Enjoy!
Same here, I never take it from either just the nail or the head. It goes on the same way as the regular Panthere too. Have had it two years now and it’s looks just as perfect as when I purchased it (albeit with some scratches on the head!). Enjoy, this will be the last of your worries once you’ve had it for a while. :smile:

I tried both and the reg Juc was very pretty but the nail head so big on my wrists, it stood up almost a centimeter iirc. I preordered the sm Juc with diamonds and for me, it‘s perfect and still looks like day 1. It also made a big difference for me that it had diamonds.
Well… apparently jewelry can grow on you :smile: today I have the big Juc with diamonds and wear it more :blush: