New JUC bracelet w/ diamonds slim/small, pics and experiences!

HI! I think this is the right thread to post in but let me know if it isn't. I'd just like to know if anyone here with the JUC sm takes it off daily?? It seems like everyone wears it 24/7. I actually hate wearing jewelry once I get home and I take off my small love everyday when I get home. I'm thinking about getting the small JUC (it looks beautiful with the small love) but I'd like to be able to remove it. I know it's thinner than the regular and probably more delicate. Anyone here have one that they take off regularly and, if yes, how has it held up??? Thanks!

Reactions: sg44
I remove my small JUC myself from time to time when I want a break. At first I was nervous and asking husband to help but now I do it myself no issue whatsoever. I have no problems with reg Love 24/24 but for some reasons the JUC sometimes bothers me at night…I wouldn’t do it everyday though, scared it would bend out of shape…

No diamonds but I wear my SM JUC 24/7 and it is really durable. It pairs really well with the regular Love and looks great. I bought my JUC when it didn't come with diamonds, but if I had had the option I'd choose the diamonds.

I chose the JUC because I wanted to have some variety, but I do plan to add a SM Love at some point too. :biggrin:

View attachment 5022145
What size are your bracelets? Thank you!

I just purchased small JUC last week and I also noticed mine is a little bit not parallel(as the pic, if anyone can see). I have asked SA before I pay if this is normal and I was told this is mechanism made would be different! I bought it that day as my SA has ordered it from another state and I don’t want to be too picky. However, this is still bothering me, I found the nail head a bit off from the tail at the end . I am still thinking if I should contact my SA to exchange it because this little problem
Hi,
May I please asked.
Have get your Small Juste un clou bracelet exchange?
I knew is was a while ago back, but I found this comment on the forum.
I have got mine on Thursday and it was last one in the UK.
Mine was not parallel like your, but it had sold out on uk website and the boutique.
It was very rushing purchase as so busy at the boutique due to Christmas.
Can you please shere experience how did get exchange replacement, as I hope to get it exchange aswell.. hope it back in to the Uk boutique soon after Christmas.
Thank you.

HI! I think this is the right thread to post in but let me know if it isn't. I'd just like to know if anyone here with the JUC sm takes it off daily?? It seems like everyone wears it 24/7. I actually hate wearing jewelry once I get home and I take off my small love everyday when I get home. I'm thinking about getting the small JUC (it looks beautiful with the small love) but I'd like to be able to remove it. I know it's thinner than the regular and probably more delicate. Anyone here have one that they take off regularly and, if yes, how has it held up??? Thanks!

I wear my Loves 24/7 but I take my Thin Juc off daily, no issues.

Reactions: sg44
No diamonds but I wear my SM JUC 24/7 and it is really durable. It pairs really well with the regular Love and looks great. I bought my JUC when it didn't come with diamonds, but if I had had the option I'd choose the diamonds.

I chose the JUC because I wanted to have some variety, but I do plan to add a SM Love at some point too. :biggrin:

View attachment 5022145
These look lovely on you. Might I ask what size are these and what size are your wrists? My wrist is 14,5cm and I don’t know if I should go for a 15cm or 16? This is size 16 on me. 628E32E2-1B9C-44DE-B6BB-3CC0F3045EE3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: jaskg144
Hi :smile: so your small JUC deformed? From wearing it every day or from removing it? I’m thinking about buying one…

It was through general wear, but I wasn’t particularly rough with it. People have different experiences with it and some have no problems :love: my wrist is 15cm and the size 16 in JUC was perfect on me.