New JUC bracelet w/ diamonds slim/small, pics and experiences!

Hi everyone! I went to the boutique today and got the small JUC with diamonds to pare it with my reg Love. At the shop, they do net let the bracelets swing and I was advised to get a 16 as my Love is a 17 (but quite loose on my wrist of 14.5 cm). When coming back home and finally trying them together and letting them move, the Love can overlap the JUC! I was very surprised I have to say!
Is this normal?? For those who are wearing both, do your bracelet do the same?? I was sure this would not happen since I went with the size recommended..
But maybe this is because my Love is very loose?
I would be grateful to hear from you!!
Many thanks!

I wear the exact same stack and mine don't overlap. My wrist measures about 15.5cm - so this may be why they don't move around as much.

Thanks very much for your message!
When you say they are sized just right, does it mean that they are not too loose like mine? And are they both one size different form and each other?
Thank you again :smile:

I meant that my bracelets are sized appropriately for my wrist. Love is 17 and slim JUC is 16. Neither one is loose on me, but it overlaps when I’m moving around a lot.

Reactions: Chachalouve
Thank you so much for your message :smile:
And what about the wear? Does this make them scratch a lot? Do you think the diamonds on the nail could fall of due to this? And finally, do you wear them 24/7?
Sorry for asking so many questions :confused1:
I wear mine 24/7 and they are fine, yes they overlap sometimes. I wear 17 Love and 16 JUC. Yes, you’ll acquire light scratches but that will happen anyway, with or without stacking them. Don’t worry too much about the diamonds falling out, I haven’t heard of this happening.

I wear mine 24/7 and they are fine, yes they overlap sometimes. I wear 17 Love and 16 JUC. Yes, you’ll acquire light scratches but that will happen anyway, with or without stacking them. Don’t worry too much about the diamonds falling out, I haven’t heard of this happening.
Thank you again dear!
I will just start using and enjoying it!
It is such a beautiful piece of jewelry, I absolutely love it.. Even thinking to get the none diamond one to add to my stack!

Thank you so much for your message :smile:
And what about the wear? Does this make them scratch a lot? Do you think the diamonds on the nail could fall of due to this? And finally, do you wear them 24/7?
Sorry for asking so many questions :confused1:

I don't wear my JUC 24/7 and I don't wear it every day. I do wear my Loves 24/7 and they are fine. My thin JUC has gotten caught on things but it has been okay. It doesn't seem to scratch as easy as the Loves, it's still in great condition and very pretty. The workmanship is excellent and I don't forsee any diamonds falling out.

I don't wear my JUC 24/7 and I don't wear it every day. I do wear my Loves 24/7 and they are fine. My thin JUC has gotten caught on things but it has been okay. It doesn't seem to scratch as easy as the Loves, it's still in great condition and very pretty. The workmanship is excellent and I don't forsee any diamonds falling out.
That’s great to hear and I know I will get the none diamond version too (seems like I completely felt in love with this design). I am just not sure about the size I chose, although I get the impression that a loose fit might be better since I think of stacking my bracelets.. In my case it is my reg Love I don’t wear all the time as I have issues with my forearms. And this is what I like so much about the small JUC, it is so light weight.. That’s a great option for me, although I hope I will be able to enjoy my Love all the time again. I might post a message with pictures in the sizing thread too.. As I really want to get this right.

Reactions: rileygirl