New Jodie - Denim leather

I got the teen jodie, the leather is delicious! More suede like and really scrumptious!!
The mini is also super cute, love the pouch but would have preferred if they did it also in the intrecciato.

View attachment 5627665

View attachment 5627666

View attachment 5627667

View attachment 5627668

View attachment 5627669

View attachment 5627670
This is gorgeous @demicouture - I love the woven effect on your Jodie. I know the teen size doesn’t work for me but it looks soft, suede-like. It looks casual but effortless, have you been able to dress it up, or go with an informal style?

I was close to purchasing the cassette version of the woven leather in denim but the white interior and the long strap hanging after adjusting it have deterred me. I imagine there is a way to hide the excess length of strap or take it to a professional. The extra long strap length (on me personally) has stopped me from buying the cassette before.

I tried the newest version of the cassette with the metal details where the strap fits in neatly but not at the notch I need. Anyway, love yours- if I didn’t have a Jodie your post would definitely sell me!

Reactions: demicouture
Meant
This is gorgeous @demicouture - I love the woven effect on your Jodie. I know the teen size doesn’t work for me but it looks soft, suede-like. It looks casual but effortless, have you been able to dress it up, or go with an informal style?

I was close to purchasing the cassette version of the woven leather in denim but the white interior and the long strap hanging after adjusting it have deterred me. I imagine there is a way to hide the excess length of strap or take it to a professional. The extra long strap length (on me personally) has stopped me from buying the cassette before.

I tried the newest version of the cassette with the metal details where the strap fits in neatly but not at the notch I need. Anyway, love yours- if I didn’t have a Jodie your post would definitely sell me!
Meant to attach - non denim leather (which was my first choice) but trying the Cassette intrecciato crossbody in barolo (the front gold clips pushed to the back, can’t see the extra length of the strap but it’s hanging loose in the back!)

0B2931A4-9CBD-4237-8370-CCE6DDCD10C7.jpeg

Meant

Meant to attach - non denim leather (which was my first choice) but trying the Cassette intrecciato crossbody in barolo (the front gold clips pushed to the back, can’t see the extra length of the strap but it’s hanging loose in the back!)

View attachment 5628382
That's beautiful on you!
Are you sure the denim you saw in the cassette was leather? As far as I know the denim leather was only made in the Pouch (teen) the Teen Jodie and the mini Jodie.
I did see the cassette in denim though and it was cool too :smile:

I understand about the teen size on the Jodie not being easy. I definitely know it won't fit over my winter coats but I love the intrecciato so much in this version I had to get it.
I wore it over a semi casual outfit and a silky shirt. total 90s vibes for me :smile:

That's beautiful on you!
Are you sure the denim you saw in the cassette was leather? As far as I know the denim leather was only made in the Pouch (teen) the Teen Jodie and the mini Jodie.
I did see the cassette in denim though and it was cool too :smile:

I understand about the teen size on the Jodie not being easy. I definitely know it won't fit over my winter coats but I love the intrecciato so much in this version I had to get it.
I wore it over a semi casual outfit and a silky shirt. total 90s vibes for me :smile:
Hi,
I believe so- I was deciding on bags and my SA said there was a denim leather version (that they didn’t have in stock and it’s not on BV’s website) but it was medium size, non-padded (not the maxi and like my post #405, but looked similar to the cotton washed indigo color just suede-like like the denim leather) silver triangle hardware like the OG cassette and had a white interior. Retailed for $3000 USD. Now I am wondering if I should have looked into it or just went for the barolo-gold different style cassette because it was there and I also liked barolo. The two denims are confusing! I know there is also denim cotton non-padded cassette and dark denim cotton maxi cassette.

Thank you and enjoy your goodies! Your styling sounds great. I could only carry my teen Jodie in the crook of the arm, but tried to make the shoulder work for a little while, lol. The mini works for me (and pouch), in BV retrospect I might’ve looked at the small + mini Jodie.

Reactions: demicouture
I got the teen jodie, the leather is delicious! More suede like and really scrumptious!!
The mini is also super cute, love the pouch but would have preferred if they did it also in the intrecciato.

View attachment 5627665

View attachment 5627666

View attachment 5627667

View attachment 5627668

View attachment 5627669

View attachment 5627670
I can't seem to find the denim leather mini anywhere.. I don't have any boutiques close to me (well, yet anyway.. one is opening soon) NM by me has the teen but I'm much more interested in the mini

View attachment 5627665

View attachment 5627666

View attachment 5627667

View attachment 5627668

View attachment 5627669

View attachment 5627670
Can you please tell me which boutique you saw the mini? I contacted customer service and they told me it isn’t available in this combination at this time ‍♀️

You were right! I found the cassette in denim leather. Wow, I had no idea they made it in this version.
Unfortuntaley I can't attach the picture I found if it.

Reactions: elizapav