New Job, Which clothes?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All, I start a new office job in a couple of weeks.

Whats a good work/staple wadrobe that I should adopt?

Im a trousers & flat shoes girl rather than skirt & heels and like classic muted colours with the odd bright thrown in!

Any good tips?:biggrin:

2. trouser and flats look great with, blouses, shells, "fancy" t-shirts, sweaters, cardigans, button ups, vests, waistcoats, and jackets... look around for pictures to inspire you. Find a bunch of items you can mix and match for different looks and accessories to spice it up.

Congrats on your new job!

3. Totally agree with Jeneen's advice about pieces that you can mix and match, and accessories to change the look of an outfit. I recommend splurging on staple, go-to pieces (like black, grey or navy pants or suit) in fabrics like lightweight wool, which you can wear year-round, and scrimping on trendier pieces or accessories that you won't want to wear forever.

Gauge how dressy or casual the environment is for a week or two so you can shop accordingly.

I work in a conservative office, so I'm always on the lookout for things that I can dress up or down, and wear to work as well as out on the weekend.

4. Me too!

5. Balihai88:

I agree with ya!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice