Jimmy Choo New Jimmy Choos Cracked Heels :(

mollylope

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Hi All!

I just got these amazing Jimmy Choos PVC Lucy 100s from the Outnet (so final sale)
upload_2017-4-27_10-29-43.png

I trippe d a little bit and the side of the heel cracked!! Is this just superficial or could this make the heel fall off. Could a cobbler fix it?

Attachments

• Jimmy choo.jpg
    Jimmy choo.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Hi All!

I just got these amazing Jimmy Choos PVC Lucy 100s from the Outnet (so final sale)
View attachment 3680996

I trippe d a little bit and the side of the heel cracked!! Is this just superficial or could this make the heel fall off. Could a cobbler fix it?
Oh God don't mean to upset you but this happened to a pair I had , I crouched down in a pair similar and later that night the heel folded under OMG embarrassed ! So please be careful if you wear them like that .

Oh no! That is so scary.

I first emailed jimmy choo & they said I will need to contact the retailer. I emailed the outnet who said they will see what they can do to fix it. Crossing my fingers they can help because I did buy them 70% off on final sale.

Oh no! That is so scary.

I first emailed jimmy choo & they said I will need to contact the retailer. I emailed the outnet who said they will see what they can do to fix it. Crossing my fingers they can help because I did buy them 70% off on final sale.
Hope you get a result from the outlet ... I got a pair of Anouks 30 % off once and found after about 4 times I had worn them the leather started to split right by where my pinkie toe was , as they was discounted they did not want to help and basicly said it was my foot shape causing the problem not the shoes !! So fingers crossed for you .

Hope you get a result from the outlet ... I got a pair of Anouks 30 % off once and found after about 4 times I had worn them the leather started to split right by where my pinkie toe was , as they was discounted they did not want to help and basicly said it was my foot shape causing the problem not the shoes !! So fingers crossed for you .

Hi
I posted a comment on a new thread about a UK TV programme that aired yesterday re:defective JCs
you might find it interesting :smile:
Heres the link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08pqk0g/rip-off-britain-series-9-episode-4

The Outnet said they will be able to fix my shoes, but they are waiting on Jimmy Choo to send them a new heel. Not sure if The Outnet has a cobbler who is doing it, or if Jimmy Choo is making the repair.

Still waiting for them to reach back out with more info. This has been a long time of me waiting for them to get back to me, but I am happy they can fix them. I literally only wore the shoes twice in my office.