New jewelry on coach.com

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
Found two new necklaces on coach.com. I'm curious what everyone thinks of them. They're each $158

Padlock boyfriend necklace:

whistle boyfriend necklace:

imho they are cute but I don't really think they are $158 cute.

Kilala

*Save*Lives*Adopt*
O.G.
Apr 21, 2007
I like the whistle necklace! Great...something else to lust after. ;)

RudeGal

Dec 23, 2006
Los Angeles
What type of necklace cord is that? It looks almost like a rubber or something. They definately are cute, but not for that price...yeesh...

Kansashalo

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
In the south
I like the padlock necklace myself. :yes:

I wouldn't buy it personally (because of the cord - my skin is sensitive around my neck so certain materials irritate it) but I would buy the medallion necklace that Coach sells though.

starletta8

Balenciaga Addict
Jun 15, 2006
PA
I like them, but wish they came on "real" chains. If I'm paying that much for jewelry, it'd better be a metal chain.

twinkie

~Mrs. G~
O.G.
Apr 1, 2006
CO & NE
Agreed. Not $158 cute. I'm partial to the whistle, but I'd love the lock if it came in silver. I'm a silver gal myself!

bethann

needs something new
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Ohio
I really really like the padlock boyfriend necklace, but I wouldn't pay that much for it. bummer it costs so much.

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Texas
I agree, aren't those the same ones that have been up for a while? I like the padlock one too, because I love locks and keys and things, but completely agree with everyone, they aren't worth that much money.

Nstef007

May 17, 2007
Atlanta
I really like the first one but it's not worth the price. Maybe if they knocked it down at the outlet I'd buy it.