New Jersey Consignment shop has over 20 Birkin Bags!

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Do they send pictures? Some of these bags sound dreamy!!

mlgnlg

O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
There is also one consignment store in Novena, United Square which had some Birkins and a cocoan Lindy for sale.

I ask about the sikly pop bag and was given a very cold reply. SoIam not getting anything from that store. :biggrin:

Haute Couturess

Black CDC Kelly pls!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
From their web site they say they have a barenia birkin. They'd be smart to post pics of current inventory and i'm sure they'd get a flood of interest if these are all in decent shape!

doctorj!

Aug 27, 2008
I am going there today, I will ask them if I can take a few pics, or if they can post them here. They should probably join too :smile:

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
I have personally seen most if not all of those bags. I can tell you that they are in excellent condition. Anyone who cannot access H boutiques directly should call them as they are nice to work with. Their prices are reasonable.

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
If you are genuinely interested in a bag, call the store directly and ask for pictures if you want. Ask for Lynn. They are not an e-based business, so they will not be checking emails constantly. Phone calls are best with them. Good luck.