Jimmy Choo New JC bag vs new Chanel?

I have decided between Jimmy Choo and Chanel in the past. For me personally, I find Jimmy Choo more exciting. They really add instant style to an outfit. I do think Chanel has some beautiful bags though. I own a very pretty tweed classic flap that I really never carry. Oh and jayjay77, don't get me started on Valentino. I looove Valentino bags(not so much this last season though). I plan on purchasing one of the pintucked leather totes.Gorgeous!!! So I have to vote Choo, and the Mahala is a really versatile bag. I can dress it up and dress it down. Good luck with your decision Lady chinadoll. It sounds like a fun one.

My vote is for the Mahala - I agree with Samantha that's a more versatile bag. Its next on my list!! I just bought my first JC and I'm afraid now I'm hooked! Let us know what you decide!

By "everyday bag," do you mean primarily for toting to work? If so, I'd go with the GST; its structure makes it so easy to get in and out of and carry files, magazines, etc. I love the Mahala, but I think its shape--round, unstructured, hobo--gives it a slightly more casual vibe.

p.s.--Samantha, I love those Valentino pintucked leather bags too!

I'm on vacation and snuck away from the family :sneaky: for a PF fix!
I really appreciate everyones thoughts.

My current daily Chanel is a black modern chain e/w and my current daily Choo is a Burgandy Ramona.

I would hate it if the straps on the GST are fussy and would also consider a brown Chanel n/s modern chain.
I haven't seen this bag, but I'm told its stunning!

As for the Mahala - I fell in Love with a white, but although I'm careful white doesn't work for me.
And I really appreciate the input on the stiffiness of the liquid patent - love the look would be really turned off by the stiffness.

If you have anymore thoughts ...please let me know!
Thank you so much

You guys are all so great here - I wish I had some advice, but I don't know either bag, or for that matter much about either Chanel or JC. I am trying to figure this all out myself. Good luck with you decision and keep us posted!