NEW JAPAN EXCLUSIVES SOO CUTE! Pony Tail Holders!!

Japanese magazines traditionally have a "gift" attached, sorta like when we were kids, cereal boxes had toys in them.
They are probably licensed by COACH to a manufacturer to make them for the magazine, as a promotional item.

PS- Non-No is a japanese fashion magazine.

I received the email last night and was going to post here first thing this morning...but in my opinion these are useless LOL...I have purchased with these people before, and have been satisfied, but $10 for that can be spent better elsewhere

I received the email last night and was going to post here first thing this morning...but in my opinion these are useless LOL...I have purchased with these people before, and have been satisfied, but $10 for that can be spent better elsewhere

I agree with you - and those are the kind of ponytail holders that break the ends of your hair off and cause split ends. The cost of a couple of those will get you a cute wristlet at the outlet. :smile:

I agree with you - and those are the kind of ponytail holders that break the ends of your hair off and cause split ends. The cost of a couple of those will get you a cute wristlet at the outlet. :smile:

Well I was actually thinking about to order these cute ponytail holders as my purse charm. It would be really cute on my black patent spotlight :P