NEW JAPAN EXCLUSIVES SOO CUTE! Pony Tail Holders!!

LilGlove

Dec 3, 2008
Are these authentic and manufactured by Coach?

I ordered the card holder, and honestly, it has a "Non-no" (Is that a retailer or magazine) logo on the back. What's the deal?

Calico

Jan 2, 2009
Maryland
Japanese magazines traditionally have a "gift" attached, sorta like when we were kids, cereal boxes had toys in them.
They are probably licensed by COACH to a manufacturer to make them for the magazine, as a promotional item.

PS- Non-No is a japanese fashion magazine.

Jan 2, 2008
Do they have a website where you can purchase these or? That link just shows the picture and I don't know how to read jap...

inluvwCoach

Jan 2, 2009
Hi, they are given out my Japan magazines as a promotion through Coach- so I believe that would make them authentic. The link that I posted should help direct you to purchase them.

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
I received the email last night and was going to post here first thing this morning...but in my opinion these are useless LOL...I have purchased with these people before, and have been satisfied, but $10 for that can be spent better elsewhere

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
Ad Astra Per Aspera
I received the email last night and was going to post here first thing this morning...but in my opinion these are useless LOL...I have purchased with these people before, and have been satisfied, but $10 for that can be spent better elsewhere
I agree with you - and those are the kind of ponytail holders that break the ends of your hair off and cause split ends. The cost of a couple of those will get you a cute wristlet at the outlet. :smile:

cocolee1976

I work for my purse
Oct 23, 2008
I agree with you - and those are the kind of ponytail holders that break the ends of your hair off and cause split ends. The cost of a couple of those will get you a cute wristlet at the outlet. :smile:

Well I was actually thinking about to order these cute ponytail holders as my purse charm. It would be really cute on my black patent spotlight :P

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
^^ Same here. I have never gotten anything from them but these are actually super cute :P