New Jacquard Bag - the Madeleine

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
I don't know if this deserves its own thread but I didn't know where else to post it! I just got back from Saks and saw a new bag, the Madeleine. It retails for $295 or $275, don't remember which.

IMG00095.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

What do you all think?

No strap so I guess no deal! As for the size (I'm really bad with making guesses like this) I would say somewhere around 10, maybe 12" across and maybe 7" top to bottom. It had a good amount of depth for a clutch.

^ I totally thought there was a strap at first too, the pics are deceiving! When I went to go look at it I saw a strap-like thing poking out the side and when I got closer and opened the bag up it was the cord from the dust bag.

I like it..Its cute. I dont have not one clutch..That would be cute and funky! My ole 29 year old self will be married 11 years next Sunday..I was thinking cute anni bag...Well Pinky is the anni bag (gift) but (coughing) I just get me something from me! FOR ALL I DO! For remaining fly for him all my life!

I like it..Its cute. I dont have not one clutch..That would be cute and funky! My ole 29 year old self will be married 11 years next Sunday..I was thinking cute anni bag...Well Pinky is the anni bag (gift) but (coughing) I just get me something from me! FOR ALL I DO! For remaining fly for him all my life!

Or it could be for Mothers Day Brick....that's coming up quick! :graucho:

That's kinda what I'm starting to think about over here....

"hmmmmmmmm, what does mommy want this year???"