New items to come

1. Hi!:smile:

For your info,here are the new items we´ll receive:yahoo: :

-The <<pochette accessoires>> & the <<mini pochette accessoires>> in Damier line (Navona will be discontinued).

-A new color in Mini Monogram:<<dune>>===>looks like sand color.

-A new dog coller in Suhali line but unfortunately only in white for the moment(MM size et PM size).

-A new color in vernis line:<<pomme d´amour>>(translation is red candy apple).

-Diaper bags in Mini Monogram:ébène(actual color),baby pink & baby blue(one shot for around 3 month).

Voilà:flowers:

2. i thought the mono mini was discontinued? or do you mean mini lin?

anyways thanks for the update :biggrin:

3. Oh,yes,sorry Mini lin!!!

4. Vernis in candy apple red!!! :love:

5. lol ok thanks, they sound cool though! cant wait to see the new vernis colour that name 'red apple candy' makes me shiver, sounds too good to eat mmm :biggrin:

6. :yahoo: Do you know when??? :nuts::nuts::nuts:

7. Bright red color,really gorgeous:heart: ,you´ll see;) .

8. Oh,sorry in January but especially for Valentine´s day,we´ll receive 3 small cute items:heart: .
    Oh!I almost forgotten:we´ll have also the belt!!!

9. Ooooh! I can't wait!!! Eeek!:heart:

10. 3 small cute items, yeeeeeaaaaaahhh :yahoo: do you know what? i know what i want for valentines day :P

11. have the belt in apple candy red? SO MINE!!! omg it sounds HOT and im visiting paris agian in feb so hopefully i can catch it at the flagship :biggrin:

12. Mini Lin in a sand color? :love: I should've held off on the ebene Speedy! :sad:

13. And Valentine's stuff? Wowee! No matter what it is, I'm going to have it! (My birthday is on Valentine's as well as my anniversary!)

14. do u think there will be vachetta on the new mini lin?

15. I like the stripe denim bag from the Cruise '07 line.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice