New items on LV website

1. Can't link that way . . .

2. But all the new collections are pretty easy to find. City bags for women, city bags and luggage for men. Some gorgeous stuff!

3. I don't think it's actually possible to link to individual pages on the Louis Vuitton website . . . it's all done in flash, so it just takes you back to the very first menu.

4. ok, cant do it....im new at this

just go check out the bags-
    mono satin & mono satin multicolore

5. Is that brown suede bag,there, remeber that one we were talking about before, brown suede with the yellow and blue V's, the mens tote? I thought it might be innsbrook but the picture isnt loading for me.

6. Hi there,

thanks for posting, didn't notice until now.

LOVE the :heart: mono satin :heart:

but somehow the mono satin multicolore doesn't do it for me AT ALL! :shrugs:

Is it just me or does the color pattern remind you of the fake bags as well?! Really weird ....

Warm regards.
    Kittie:heart:

BTW: The Insbrook picture isn't working for me as well.

7. i saw that yesterday :yes:! i :heart::heart::heart: the Mono Satin clutch:tender:. i want the black one, but for some reason the picture on the website can't load :cry:

8. so cute:flowers: :love: ... i took some pics from the Lv site.. :nuts: :yahoo:

mono satin.jpg mono satin (1).jpg mono satin mc.jpg
  9. Just chanced upon these bags while looking around for a document holder! Go to catalogue --> Men --> Briefcases.

OMG they are hot, and I think we gals can carry it to work too! Esp the Cabas Vail Blanket :wtf:

10. lvcashmere.jpg

lvcashmere1.jpg

Here are some of the pics!! I think they are really hot and fun for work! Anyone knows how much they are? I bet I can share it with my DH!

11. OMG the american US site is so different to ours...even the colours and pics OMG

12. Hmmm... I'm not a fan...

I am feeling the little logo in the middle... :biggrin:

13. Ooooo very nice...
    I like the multicolore satin, but the material kind of reminds me of PJs...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice