New items on french LV

1. If anyone could post the pictures, that'd be greatly appreciated, I can't seem to load the page or find the lunette !!

But hey, the French e-shopping store still has the ambre cabas neo. I love that bag, although it's a bit pricy at 1480 Euro.

2. Did you see the Noé? I love it! The pics are all in Macromedia.. so I can't download them and post them.. :-/

3. The Lunette is under "Petit maroquinerie" and then Taile monogram :smile:

4. I love the MC noe :biggrin: Saw it a week or two ago, I'll probably get it for my grandmother for her bday. I can't think of who else to give it to and it doesnt look like something I'd use.

5. Could you just take a screen capture of it ?

I did see the MC noe though, it's rather cute !

[​IMG]

6. I'd volunteer :lol:

7. That'd be so cute, to see a grandma rocking some MC LV ! :lol:

8. it would! She loves drawstring bags :biggrin: And she really likes my MC speedy, so it would be perfect!

9. You're such a good grandchild :love: I bet she will love it, how sweet of you :smile:

10. I love the Koala clasps...

lunette.gif
  11. That is gorgeous!!!

12. It's cute, but generally, I'm not a fan of drawstring bags...get paranoid that I'll find someone's hand in there while on the Metro.

13. That's adorable, I love it !! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice