New Items Listed on Let-Trade

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to let eveyone know there is new items listed on LT! Including a new MC Speedy in white for $1599!

[​IMG]

2. Considering it's brand-new, that's a great price! We pay AU$2500 here and when it first came, it was $2700.

3. Someone should get it!

4. Thanks Michelle! After how long, I finally have it bookmarked lol.

5. I just bought a new MC speedy a few weeks ago from let-trade. It arrived quickly and in perfect new condition.

Someone buy this quick!! :nuts:

The color combo on the front of mine is the same but the combo on the sides of this one is better than mine :wtf:

6. Some of their items have been shelf-sitting; I'm surprised that the Josephine is still there! I'm still waiting on a couple other items. I like the marais, but I already have a petit bucket...

7. does let-trade's price include shipping?

because i'm planning to buy a bag and the price says:

Price: $ 369.99 USD including world-wide EMS shipment

but then towards the bottom of the page it says:

Shipping Fee:
    fixed $27.99 for world-wide (by register airmail take 10-14 days to arrive). Buyer can add extra $6.00 to upgrade to 3-days EMS service. (Highly Recommanded! We will not take responsible for lost item with ANY non EMS shipment.)

which is which? includes shipping or pay extra for shipping? :s

8. ^Yes it includes shipping ;)

9. ^ oh cool! wow! let-trade's gonna make me go broke. i'm quite sure i will be buying a lot of bags from them!!! :yahoo:

10. The site is set out a bit better now too. It looks great!! The only problem I ever have is I can't enlarge the photos - it just stays blank but otherwise it is all good.

11. including shipping is there new promotion?

12. As far as I know the website has always included shipping. It is extra if you buy from them on ebay.

13. Yep.

14. dang! i so want that mc speedy. for like 300 bucks off, i need it!