New items just in at Lord and Taylor and Macys here in central NJ

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hi guys, I just got back from F&F at L&T and wanted to report that locally, my Macys and Lord and Taylor just got in a new shipment...it's the new floorset stuff we will see this weekend at the boutiques. They had Madison leather magazine totes in leather (I got one!) and Sabrinas, op art Sabrinas and magazine totes, ikat Sabrinas, new Crickets in leather and op art, tattoo bags and matching accessories. So far at least here, L&T has more than Macys, but that probably depends on the store. L&T just got their stock in yesterday, but I'm sure they are delayed compared to some stores across the country. I'm also sure that other stores have a MUCH better selection than mine too!!!

I just thought I would let everyone know since today begins the F&F event at L&T. Originally they did not expect so much from the new lines to arrive this quickly, and fortunately it did just in time for the event! The new items are selling out fast!! You might want to call and reserve.

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
Just went online to Lord and Taylor's website and printed off a coupon but don't have a Lord and Taylor credit card. Do I need to have their CC in order to get the 25% off discount (like you do for Macys F&F)?

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
^^ Nope, no L&T credit card needed! I used a diff. one that I get cash back from. You also don't need a F&F coupon...they willingly give them to you or scan their own coupon for you. You can purchase multiple times. In fact, I had done a presale on a set and then added the new stuff today. Best store I deal with other than Nordies!! Actually I'm not a Macy's fan, lol.

As for pics, I will try to post tomorrow...I'm only on for a short bit this evening. Happy shopping, everyone!!