New items i bought this weekend!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG] New Armani T-shirt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] Forever 21! It is soo soft and silky at the same time!!

[​IMG] Arden B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THESE DAMN SHOES HURT MY FEET SO BAD YESTURDAY! WHILE I WAS SHOPPING! UGH NEVER AGAIN WILL I WEAR THEM SHOPPING! :cursing: EVERYTHING ELSE I LOVE!

2. Very cute. Love the armani t-shirt!

3. I love the Armani shirt! What kind of shoes are those?

4. Cute!! Love the Armani shirt. Congrats!!

5. I really like the Forever 21 shirt you got! I love that color...it looks so soft and beautiful!

6. Nice buys!!! It looks like you were shopping at Pentagon City yesterday ( Im guessing because all of these stores are there). Maybe we will run into each other one day :biggrin:

7. DK2504 YES!! You guessed right! I hadent been to pentagon in forever so it felt good to be back!! That would be fun, to run into each other!! haha!

abandonedimages- the shoes are some name brand i dont even know i bought the shoes cause they matched this shirt i got perfect. but i guess u pay for what u get!! I only paid $35 for the shoes last year. so yea u pay for comfort!! lol

8. Congrats on your new purchases! Glad to see more Northern VA folks. I'm at Pentagon City everyday since it's where I get off the Metro. I have to admit, I'm kind of glad that tourist season is almost over...I can't shop there when there are busloads of students running around!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice